We are leading distributor of all types of car batteries. Cold Cranking Amps (CCA) is a rating used in the battery industry to define a battery's ability to start an engine in cold temperatures. The rating refers to the number of amps a 12-volt battery can deliver at 0℉ for 30 seconds while maintaining a voltage of at least 7.2 volts.
- Excellent starting ability with higher cranking power to weight ratio.
- High charge retention characteristics with ability to perform even under partial state-of-charge condition.
- Battery size rationalized to suit different Car Batteries.
- Special lid design makes the battery spill-resistant.
- Vent caps with advanced flame arrestors and micro porous filter disc to arrest acid fumes.
- Excellent storage life.
- Delivered factory charged and in ready-to-use condition.